1 Chicken Breast, diced
8 ounces Mushrooms, diced
1 medium Onion, diced
5 Large carrots, diced
8 Radishes, halved
½ head of Cauliflower Florets
6 ounces Snow Peas, halved
2 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
2 Tablespoons Butter
1 Tablespoons Garlic Salt
½ teaspoon sage
Salt and Pepper
10-12” Non-stick skillet with lid
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
3. Prepare carrots, radishes, cauliflower, and place them into a large bowl with garlic salt and 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil. Stir to coat all the vegetables lightly in oil and spice.
4. Empty the contents of the bowl onto the parchment lined sheet pan in a single layer.
5. Place pan into the 400-degree oven and bake for 20-30 minutes or until vegetables are browned and tender.
While the vegetables are roasting…
6. In a non-stick skillet add the mushrooms and a pinch of salt to the pan and cook on high heat until the mushrooms release all their liquid and the pan is dry. Stir occasionally.
7. Add the onions to the pan and cook until translucent.
8. Push the mushrooms and onions to the side of the pan and add the chicken. Cook until the chicken starts to look brown in the areas where it is touching the pan.
9. Turn the heat down to low.
10 Add the remaining 1-tablespoon of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of butter and remaining vegetables, and spices to the pan. Stir to coat all of the ingredients with the seasoning.
11. Cover with the lid and cook on low for 4 minutes.
12. Remove the lid. Add the remaining 1-tablespoon of Butter and the roasted vegetables and stir to combine.
13. Turn the heat up to medium high and cook for another 2-3 minutes while the butter melts and the sauce thickens.
14. Serve and enjoy!