2 pounds Fresh Green Beans, trimmed
1 large Onion, diced
8 ounces Baby Bella Mushrooms, diced
2 cloves of Garlic, minced
2 ounces of sliced Almonds
1 Tablespoon Butter
1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Non-stick pan with lid
Wood or silicone spoon
1. Add mushrooms and a pinch of salt to a nonstick pan and cook over medium-high heat until the mushrooms have release their water and started to brown.
2. Add the oil and diced onion to the pan with a pinch of salt and cook until the onions are translucent.
3. Add the minced garlic and stir it until fragrant (about 30 seconds).
4. Turn the heat down to medium low.
5. Add the green beans to the pan and cover. Stir occasionally until the beans become al dente (about 8-10 minutes).
6. Add the butter and almonds to the pan and stir everything together until the butter has melted.
7. Salt and pepper to taste. Stir together. Serve and Enjoy!